Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ok, so here's the latest....

I have come to the realization that my uterus is a freak of nature, there is no other explanation for the positive and negative HPTs, the low HGC levels and the utter lack of period. I'm about to make the nurse at school cry, I know it. She has no idea why I can still get a positive on an HPT, early results test or not. I took a pee test at the office and sure enough it was negative even though I had taken a HPT this morning which gave me, for the first time, two really dark pink lines.
*Yay, no more faint lines to confuse the issue even more!*
She drew blood for another beta test, neither one of us has any idea what it will show. I find out tomorrow.....something....though probably nothing resembling an answer. *sigh* No matter what the result, I'm going to ask for a copy of the report and take it to the health dept. Hopefully, that will at least get me a medical card so that I can go to a real doctor. Keepin' my fingers crossed and I'll keep ya posted.


No comments: