Thursday, May 17, 2007

Update....

I went to my very first therapy session this morning and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I was really nervous this morning and the half a dozen wrecks I passed on my way were not reasuring. Traffic was crappy and I can't wait to avoid the massive construction zone that I have been victim to for the last two years when I move. (Yay moving!) Anyway, I wasn't sure how much a man would be able to help me with the grief and confusion, but the most important thing that I got from the experience is that it's OK that I'm upset and confused, it's OK that I'm having trouble, I don't have to feel guilty for not being able to handle a break-up, a miscarriage, and the rest of my life at the same time. It's OK that I messed up and it's OK that I need a little more time before I jump right in to the stress of school.

No comments: